Booking Manager: +30 697 437 6938

The following rules must be followed from customers for the best service and accommodation. 

Payment Terms

30% deposit on booking non refundable (Bank transfer only), the rest 70% of the rental amount payable 14days before also with bank transfer.


30% non-refundable deposit for any cancellation– No-Show – earlier departures

Reservation Confirmation

A confirmation email will be sent to you in a reservation when the deposit is received.

Check In

15:00 pm

Check Out

10:00 am

Earlier Arrival or Late Check Out

On earlier arrival or later check out customers can leave their luggage and wait until the room is ready or their time for departure comes.


Always keep children under observation in all areas of the property.


Not Allowed


Any damage caused in the property will be charged accordingly. Customers are kindly requested to take care of the place.

Additional Costs

There are no additional costs for parking, electricity, air-conditioner, water, cleaning fees, internet, Linens and towels.


– VAT 13% and Tourist Tax 0.5% are included in the rental rate.
– The new environmental tax €1.5/night (for the period 01-03 to 01-11) at this accommodation is included in the rental rate. For the period from 1-11 to 1-03 the charge is 0, 5€ also included in the rental rate.

Hygiene (COVID-19)

Additional safety and hygiene measures have been put in place at the accommodation to deal with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to (COVID-19), this accommodation has taken steps to protect visitors and its staff. Some services and benefits may be limited.

Cleaning service

 Τhe property is obliged to follow and comply with the cleaning protocols -FIRST HEALTH(Greece)-  issued by 2020 by the Greek

government. For that reason main cleaning detergents and antiseptic will be available in every Bungalow.


If you have a problem during the Rental Period, please inform the Owner or the booking manager immediately who will endeavor to put things right. In order for your complaint to be addressed, you must communicate any problem whilst on location. If no complaint is reported during the Rental Period, we will assume “Beachside Bungalows Acharavi” were to your satisfaction and no complaint will be entertained. Every attempt will be made for you to have an enjoyable stay.


Neither the Owner nor the Booking manager accepts any responsibility or liability for: any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by you or your party regardless of the cause, or other events beyond the Owner’s control. In no case will the Owner or the booking manager individually or collectively be liable to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total rental amount paid.

Please Read Carefully our Privacy-Policy According to (Gpdr Law 4624/2019)

This privacy policy sets out how our website uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website. “Beachside Bungalows Acharavi” are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.. The “Beachside Bungalows Acharavi” website may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10/11/2018

What we Collect

We may collect the following information:
-contact information including e-mail, address and telephone number
-demographic information

What we Do with the Information we Gather:

Firstly, we require this information to be able to contact you with our soonest possible reply to your enquiry. Later on to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and details about your arrival and stay in our property. From time to time we might contact you for marketing reasons.
-By the time that you make a request automatically means that you accept all the above terms and conditions